Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Math??

How does someone so cute make such big messes?

OK, I have a Master's degree and I can't figure this out so maybe y'all can help me. How does adding one more person to the family make my laundry TRIPLE? Especially when her clothes are all so small?

Thank heavens for the super capacity, quick wash and dry cycle, energy and water efficient washer and dryer set we just got. Now if only it had come with someone to actually put the clothes in and fold them when they are done I'd be all set!



Sincerely,

The CO (aka "Drowning in Laundry")


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're assuming a linear relationship, i.e., where laundry = x and number of persons = 5, then work = 5(x). I've found it's exponential; work = x^5 (x to the fifth power). Especially when it includes a multiplier term for a 3-year-old who likes to wear 2-3 outfits a day.