Saturday, June 30, 2007

"Mr. Outdoors" He's Not!

We've been looking to buy a piece of land to build a house and we took the kids out to look at a 3 acre lot that was wooded with large areas of wildflowers and tall grasses. AJ jumped right in and started pushing though the weeds, until she got to a section that was over her head and then she asked the XO to carry her. CJ on the other hand protested from the beginning. He did NOT want to walk through those plants...
"Momma! These plants are prickly!"
"AHHH! One just poked me!"
"Mooooommmmma, I'm scared of these flowers!"
"Are there any dangerous wild animals out here? I don't want them to eat me!"
(and my favorite) "I'm so sweaty! I can't do it any more! I just can't go on! Someone carry me back to the truck!"
Such drama from a 4 year old.

CO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that CJ got similar genes to mine. I can think of many times in the past few weeks where I wanted to yell "someone just take me back to the truck--i can't do this anymore!"
Hope you're having a blast on the coast!
Love, Aunt C.