Tuesday, March 24, 2009

She makes me laugh!

AJ has been making me laugh the last few days so I thought I would share some of her recent "funnies".
She calls gymnastics "flipping-nastics" and if something is going to last a long time she says it "will take all day-night".

Mom - "AJ what do you want for breakfast?"
AJ - "Dirty pebbles please."
Mom - "Uhhhh...."
AJ - "You know momma! Those brown cereal things!"
Mom - "Oh! You mean Cocoa Pebbles!"

AJ - "Hi there Zachary Skyscraper!"
Mom - "His name is Skyscraper?"
AJ - "Yep! And you're Momma Pasta Noodle!"
CJ - "AJ, you're nuts!"
AJ - "Momma! He called me peanuts! I'm not peanuts!"

Mom (after AJ tearfully showed us her 1/32 inch scratch, and spent 15 minutes trying to convince everyone she was too injured to do her chores) - "AJ, you are such a drama queen."
AJ (crying hysterically) - "Momma, I'm not a drama queen. I don't know what that means, but you're not being nice!"

No comments: