Sunday, January 4, 2009

Keeping Others Safe from Themselves:






Ponder this in our current state of society...


Why is it that it is perfectly fine for young men to go out and celebrate the coming of the New Year in denim jeans, button-down shirts and jackets while the fairer gender finds it necessary to wear tight fitting, thigh-high and above, low-cut dresses with stilletto heels??? In 40 degree nighttime weather???"


Does going out on New Year's Eve mean one leaves their brain at the door?

Rhetorical question I guess, since the numbers of ladies wearing the above mentioned outfits way out-number their more sensibly dressed sisters.


Something I, your "socially-observant public servant" found while working downtown "A-town" here in Central TX on New Year's.


I tip my hat to those young ladies that dressed elegantly while having half a cranium in the cold nighttime temps....


Oh... this is a Christian-based blogsite so the only pictures you will get are of your fine "XO". Not the best picts, my Assistant Chief took them on his I-phone.


XO


No comments: