Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here's Some Pics (finally)

AJ striking a pose at the Science Treehouse at the Witte Museum.

CJ doing what he does best, making noise!
The Witte Museum is the only museum we've ever taken the kids to that actually held their attention for more than an hour. We were there for 3 hours and they complained when it was time to leave!


The 8 1/2 month old tornado known as EJ.
This little one has been by far the most challenging of the three at this age. I timed her today and she can make it up both flights of stairs and into her siblings' room in less than 75 seconds! She can also open all of the drawers on the dressers, get into the entertainment center and "adjust" the sound, and push the office chairs all around the house - all skills that the other two didn't develop until after 12 months. It's going to be very interesting around here in a few months. I signed AJ up for gymnastic lessons, maybe I should have enrolled EJ too!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're looking awesome! I can't believe how fast they've grown even since I last saw them in April. These three are dynamos--I can see a sports dynasty brewing.
Aunt C.