Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Don't you wish you could still get away with running through the fountains in your undies? Most of us would end up having a "conversation" with local law enforcement if we tried this!
I wanted to share some of the fun times we've been having around here lately, especially since my last blog was not exactly cheerful! The XO's parents were here earlier in the month and my "Pops" is here visiting this week, so we're enjoying some great time with the grandparents. I love when family comes to visit becasue we get to play tourist and see some of the local attractions that we somehow never get to (I won't tell you how long we lived near Austin before we made it to the Capitol!). We visited Enchanted Rock and the new Observation Hill and park near Lady Bird Lake while Nana and Poppa were here and had a blast.


Ready for an adventure hiking at Enchanted Rock!


No comments: